Day To Day Brand Manager
Blanks Factory – Day To Day Brand Manager
Location – London
Salary – Based on experience
We have an exciting opportunity to join our fast paced growing team at our London based office. This is a varied and busy role, you will manage all aspects of the brands e-commence, marketing, social media and customer services. The ideal candidate will need to be ready to undertake various tasks throughout the day to ensure the smooth running of the BF brand.
We need someone who is organised, self starting, creative and passionate about the BF brand. We are a tight knit team and we love what we do. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, then please read on.
- E-Commerce Management – You will manage all aspects of our E-Commerce including maintaining website, creation of SKU’s, stock management and general day to day running’s of the store. You will liaise with our warehouse team on a regular basis, ensuring that our warehouse and web store are fully stocked on a wholesale and retail level.
- Product Development + Stock Control – Work with production team to improve current product lines as well as suggest new items and lines based on knowledge from handling the brand day to day, as well as input on forecasting order sizes from manufacturer through monitoring sales / stock levels.
- Marketing & Campaign Management – Keeping in line with our marketing plan, you will devise and execute various campaigns and projects throughout key periods of year to help drive sales including promotions, mailers, paid ads, product launches as well as e-commerce and content creation shoots. You will collaborate with our graphic designer to create social media and newsletter assets.
- Social Media Management – You will manage all aspects of social media including creating content, scheduling, posting content and interacting with our followers. You will be the driving force behind the brands online presence.
- Customer Service Management – You will look after aspects of customer service including the managing retail and wholesale customers, wholesale account requests via our sign up forms and general enquires.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years’ experience working within the world of brands, e-commerce and marketing. We need someone who understands the fundamentals of running an apparel brand.
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with external clients, and individuals across all levels of the business internally
- Experience strategising and collaborating with various stake holders within a business is desired
- A passion for, and knowledgeable about social media is essential.
- Strong numeracy & literacy skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with customer service platforms, Woo-Commerce or other E-Commerce platforms, Trello and Mailchimp also highly desired.
- You must be passionate about our world, with good knowledge about the retail and wholesale apparel market, brands and competitors. We live and breath Blanks Factory and you will too.
- You need to be organised and reactive. You will need to manage varied tasks on a day to day basis, switching from one to the next quickly.
- You must be London based or able to be able to get to our office in London.
Please email your CV and a cover letter to tell us about why you think you would be a good fit to join our team to email@example.com Please include ‘ Day To Day Manager’ in your subject.